Uneven and sidehill terrain are no match for the Flex ALP’s Torsion Deck™ technology that allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe to enhance traction and preserve your natural gait. With the micro-serrated Traction Rails, Viper™ 2.0 toe crampon and built in tail traction pins this snowshoe has grip in even the most technical terrain. Getting in and out of these snowshoes is easy and intuitive thanks to the ActiveFit™ 2.0 binding. Featuring an easy to grip TPU cinch strap which reduces friction and ice buildup and our EZ Heel Buckle, this binding holds your foot securely while allowing for a quick entry and exit. Finally, the ActiveLift™ 19° heel lift provides extra support on steeper ascents making the Flex ALP a go-to for backcountry travel.
- Frame and Decking: Torsion Deck™, Flex Tail™
- Articulation: Rotation Limiter
- Control: Active Fit 2.0™ BindingThe EZ Heel Buckle is single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort.
- Traction: Viper 2.0™ Toe Crampon, 3D-Curved Traction Rails
- Other: ActiveLift™ 19° Heel Lift, EZ Heel Buckle
- 25" 120-200 lbs
- 29" > 190 lbs