The Petzl® Rollclip pulley carabiner is available in versions with or without TRIACT-LOCK locking system. The version with the TRIACT-LOCK locking system can be used to minimize friction on the work rope while keeping set-ups simple, or to install redirects. The non-locking version is designed for use as a directional point on the ASCENSION handled rope clamp during short rope ascents.
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place, while gate opening on the pulley side facilitates installation of the rope when the pulley is fixed to the anchor
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along its major axis and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- The H profile of carabiner: ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio and also protects markings from abrasion
- Made of aluminum with a minimum rope diameter of 7 mm (.28 ") and a max rope diameter of 13 mm (.51") -Sheave diameter is 18mm
- Maximum Working Load: 2 x 2 = 4 kN; Efficiency: 85 %; Major Axis Strength: 20 kN; Minor axis Strength: 8 kN; and Open Gate Strength: 7 kN