Taking a few spills is part of learning how to be a better bike rider. Our youth body armor is designed to stay in place comfortably the whole ride, so it' there when you need it. They are constructed using the same impact-absorbing D30 material we use in our adult line of knee and elbow pads. We downsized our body armor for juniors and made it in three sizes to stay comfortably in place, because the best pads are the ones that actually get worn. A layer of tough Cordura ® nylon helps these pads stand up to rough and tumble riding.
- Designed for juniors ages 9-14
- Lightweight pads for trail riding
- D3O® viscoelastic sheet material backed with EVA foam provides protection with minimal bulk
- Cordura® 4-way stretch woven fabric provides durability in high impact areas
- Mesh fabric on main sleeves provides breathability
- Arm warmer inspired design with wide elastic grippers and silicone interior print keeps pads in place
- Offers a more forgiving fit than other protective pads on the market