This high performance alpine boot with an integrated gaiter is designed with a close-to-ground outsole, an anatomical fit feature that uses memory foam to contour to the foot’s shape to help prevent fatigue, and a slingshot heel for secure foothold, comfort and rock feel. Very stiff underfoot, insulated yet extremely light in weight for a low altitude mountaineering boot, and automatic crampon-compatible, this is truly a “Formula One” boot for mixed climbing and low altitude expeditions. Featuring a durably waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX lining to protect feet from the elements.
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Synthetic Fabric w/ Full-length TIZIP
- Lining: GORE-TEX, GORE-TEX DURATHERM®
- Insole: Insulate Pro Alu-Coated w/ Fleece
- Midsole: Low Profile DuraPU®, Automatic crampon (C3) compatible
- Outsole: VIBRAM® ALP TRAC® ICE
- Weight: 875 g/Single Shoe
- Country of Origin: Italy