With the Tarantulace, the best-selling climbing shoe in the US, you can climb harder and longer while suffering less. Thanks to its unlined leather upper, asymmetric shape and roomier toe box. The aggressive rubber heel rand and the FriXion® RS rubber is sticky, yet hard wearing, offering increased durability and providing a powerful edging platform. It’s the ideal shoe for both outdoor and gym climbers that need a one quiver shoe to do it all. The saying goes “pick two” but with the Tarantulace you get the winning combination: versatility, durability, comfort, and affordability.
• Quick-pull lacing harness delivers precise regulation; wrapping the foot snugly for excellent support, fit and comfort
• Durable FriXion® rubber compound offers great grip and durability
• Lined tongue provides excellent moisture management
• Aggressive rubber heel rand and FriXion® rubber keeps you glued to small holds
• Updated aesthetics and slight changes in design increase performance while maintaining the same fit and feel