The Storm 500 is engineered for epics in all conditions, featuring a robust waterproof/dustproof housing and 500 lumens of bright light. Powered by our BD 1500 Li-ion battery that’s charged by a micro USB, the Storm 500 R also features a sustainably made elastic headband with Repreve recycled textiles. The compact body is ergonomic, and the updated user interface includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter. The Storm 500 R also has three different colored night vision modes and peripheral white lighting for close-range activities like carefully re-racking for the final summit pitch in the dark. The headlamp has our Brightness Memory feature, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to the default, full power setting. The Storm 500 R's PowerTap Technology enables you to quickly and easily access maximum brightness with the touch of a finger.
- Rechargeable: Powered with integrated high capacity 2400 mAh Li-ion battery with micro-USB charge port
- 500 Lumen max output
- Recycled elastic headband featuring comfortable next to skin Repreve fiber construction
- IP67: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.0 meters underwater for 30 minutes.
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to default setting
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red, green and blue night-vision, and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical efficiency lens technology