Fully featured, lightweight soft-shell pants with added durability for long alpine rock routes and all-day movement above the tree line. Inseam is 32". Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend provides excellent stretch for complete mobility; durable recycled nylon/recycled spandex paneling provides extra protection from rock and abrasion.
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) fends off moisture and keeps you dry.
- Designed for climbing, the articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness.
- Low-profile waistband with separating zip fly and integrated adjustable belt ensures precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt.
- Secure front pockets and right-rear pocket have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness; right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops.
- Scuff panels protect inner legs from abrasion and wear and tear; cuffs adjust with a low-profile shock cord and cord lock.