A burly daypack with just the right amount of space to haul your daily essentials and with the durability you expect from our Black Hole® bags. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
87% of our line uses recycled materials.
- Extremely Durable, Weather-Resistant, 100% Recycled FabricLight and strong recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
- Multiple Storage OptionsEasy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Front Stash PocketLarge front stash pocket for organizing essentials
- Comfortable, Padded Back PanelAirmesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
- Padded Shoulder StrapsPadded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration compatible with port at top of back panel
- Stretch Water-Bottle PocketsStretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
- Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
- Weight650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)
- Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved