This versatile, insulated boot’s ankle design has been tweaked to allow for slightly softer, easier ankle flex when traveling uphill, but its best-selling concept remains the same, balancing comfort with durability. The Alpine Expert II GTX is a high performance yet walkable mountaineering boot, making it ideal for ice & mixed climbing, lower elevation alpine travel as well as heavy winter backpacking trips. Automatic crampon-compatible. Featuring a durably waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX lining to protect feet from the elements.
- Upper: Mountaineering Split Leather, Microfiber
- Lining: GORE-TEX, PrimaLoft® 400g
- Insole: Insulate Pro Alu-Coated w/ Fleece
- Midsole: DuraPU®, Automatic crampon (C3) compatible
- Outsole: VIBRAM® ALP TRAC® ICE
- Weight: 905g/Single Shoe
- Country of Origin:Italy