- Lightweight, technical ice tool designed for big mountain terrain
- New multi-part head design with two pick options that can be combined with hammer or adze
- Optimized pick angle and tooth configuration climbs all angles of ice remarkably well
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy head allows for 2 configurations: pick & adze and pick & hammer
- T-rated chromoly steel pick and T-rated 7075-T6 aluminum alloy shaft (CE-UIAA type 2)
- 3 part handle can be optimized for different conditions and hand size
- Interchangeable Steel spike is large enough to stick on low angle glacier ice and has a hole large enough to clip a carabiner for use with lanyards
The X-All Mountain is a technical ice tool designed to handle everything the big mountains throw at it. changed expectations about how tools should swing and penetrate ice. Everything about the X-All Mountain makes it easier to get single-swing sticks and the more technical the ice, the more it outperforms the competition. The balance and geometry are optimized to climb vertical ice with unparalleled proficiency and the rest of the features allow the tool to adapt to the varied terrain typical of advanced alpinism. The multi-part head can be configured with a hammer or adze. The handle is now 3 parts that can be assembled in the precise way that fits the terrain being climbed and allows the climber to fine-tune the position of the upper pommel. It also increases mechanical resistance to the specific stresses on each part of the handle. Everything else about the geometry, balance and weight remain the same. The three-part handle can be configured to fit hand size and the terrain being climbed. The steel spike is big enough to function as a cane and has a hole that is large enough to clip a carabiner for use with lanyards.