The new Quantic was designed for climbers who are looking for a comfortable shoe that performs across a wide spectrum of climbing disciplines. The slightly downturned shape with a medium-to-high angled toe box is paired with flexan insert plus HT-Tension™ to create a shoe that is extremely versatile. The Quantic combines a soft adaptable upper with a full-length outsole providing a solid platform for excellent edging ability. At home in either the gym or on rock, the Quantic is a perfect choice for climbers that demand a shoe for all modern climbing disciplines and classic multi pitch routes as well. The Women's model shares all of the features of the Men's version but with a slightly lower volume fit. The Quantic is surprisingly comfortable for a performance climbing shoe!
- Multi-panel microsuede upper with twin strap closure
- HT-Tension™ system provides tension for full-length support
- Full-length Vibram® XS Edge for friction and stability
- PAF heel spreads the force of the heel system and reduces pressure on the achilles tendon
- Mesh instep panel for glove-like fit and breathability