The more street-savvy cousin to our Gecko approach shoe, the Spirit is at home on the streets and cobblestones of our favorite towns and metro areas around the world. The upper is an eco cotton canvas stretch textile, with 70% recycled cotton content and 30% organic cotton. A lace-to-toe closure system is super adaptable, whether you want to cinch it down for a quick bouldering session or back it off for more casual use at the brewpub, and accommodates a variety of foot shapes. The upper is finished off with a recycled rubber toe rand for a little extra protection. The Spirit features a slip-lasted construction for ultimate in flexibility and sensitivity. The dual-density, eco-friendly midsole provides a well-cushioned ride and plenty of support for long days on your feet. The outsole features our exclusive SuperGum Eco rubber for extra friction and traction, and is highly durable to stand up to street or slab.
- Eco textile upper: Recycled & organic cotton fabric is super comfortable and a lot lighter on the planet.
- Construction: Slip-lasted construction for flexibility & sensitivity.
- Rand: Overlasted toe rand in recycled rubber protects the upper and wraps over the midsole to offer extra abrasion resistance.
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole has recycled foam content to reduce impact on the user and the planet.
- Outsole: PRESA outsole with SuperGum Eco rubber compound with recycled rubber content.