We've upped the ante again with the Spirit Evo. With 90% of the materials used having ECO characteristics, the Spirit Evo reinforces our ongoing commitment to sustainability. Representing the spirit of climbers and adventures everywhere, the Spirit Evo is at home on the streets and cobblestones of our favorite towns and metro areas in the world. The Upper is recycled evolo® suede, reducing CO2 emissions and water and chemical usage. A lace-to-toe closure system is upper adaptable, whether you want to cinch it down for a quick bouldering session or back it off for more casual use at the brewpub, and accommodates a variety of foot shapes. The upper is finished off with a recycled rubber toe rand for a little extra protection. The dual-density eco-friendly midsole provides a well-cushioned ride and plenty of support for long days on your feet. The outsole features out exclusive SuperGum Eco rubber for extra friction and traction, and is highly durable to stand up to street or slab.
- evolo® Suede upper: Recycled suede leather that reduces CO2 emissions as well as chemical and water use
- Construction: Hybrid construction is board-lasted in the rear for support and torsional control and slip-lasted in the forefoot for flexibility and sensitivity
- Rand: Overlasted toe rand in recycled rubber protects the upper and wraps over the midsole to offer extra abrasion resistance
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole has recycled foam content to reduce impact on the user and the planet
- Outsole: PRESA® outsole with SuperGum Eco Rubber compound with recycled content