The Ascendor AS is an all-round mountain pant, providing durability and protection from wind and weather. Suitable for scaling mixed terrain in all seasons, they have a slim fit and a wide range of movement.
Made from hard wearing, midweight Matrix™ softshell, the Ascendor AS Pants are a heavier version of the summer orientated Ascendor Light. Built for all season use, they are breathable but offer warmth in cold conditions. The Ascendor AS Pants have articulated knees and a long length crotch gusset, providing mobility for high steps or bridging. The high waistband is part-elasticated and fits comfortably with a harness, with the option to secure the pants with either a belt or braces. These climbing pants have two mesh-lined hand pockets and one zipped thigh pocket for storing essentials, with reinforced kicker patches to protect the lower leg. The zipped ankle gusset allows the hem to widen to accommodate various footwear, from trail shoes to winter climbing boots.
Providing warmth, weather protection and freedom of movement, the Ascendor AS Pants are perfect for alpine and all-mountain climbing adventures.
- Weight:409g/14.4oz (Size S)
- Product Code:QFU-79
- Part-elasticated waistband with double snap closure and YKK® zip fly
- Low profile, high waistband for good fit and comfort when using a harness
- Belt and brace attachment loops give multiple options for support
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced kicker patches and hems for durability
- Zipped ankle gusset to widen hem for differing sizes and types of mountain footwear
- Main Fabric - Matrix™ double weave outer fabric with soft brushed back and fluorocarbon-free DWR (207gsm)