An insulated technical storm shell, built to battle everything from spindrift to sleet. Using a highly breathable liner and FullRange® insulation (40% recycled), wrapped in a stretchy H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric, the Stretch Nano Storm® Jacket keeps you warm, dry and moving. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell fabric
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches; combined with a highly breathable liner, allows heat to easily move away from the body
- Articulated pattern and design complement the fabric stretch for enhanced ease of movement; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood for optimal protection and visibility
- Welted two-way pit zippers help dump heat and are easy to use with gloves
- Two welted chest pockets; two welted, high handwarmer pockets, both with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers; two internal mesh catch-all pockets