Packable and portable, this parka is for everday use during the cold Upper Peninsula winters. The parka is an extension of the Nano Puff family—but in a parka length. Traditional brick pattern with 100% recycled polyester shell; 60 grams of insulation.
- Water-Resistant Shell with Synthetic InsulationShell and lining are made of 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Two-Way Full-Length ZipperCenter front has a reverse-coil two-way zipper for ease of movement; interior wind flap thwarts wind and precipitation
- Zippered Security PocketsZippered handwarmer pockets and interior chest pocket keep your valuables safe; parka folds into its own interior chest pocket for easy transport or storage
- Elasticized CuffsSet-in sleeves finished with elastic binding on the cuffs
- Above-the-Knee LengthAbove-the-knee length
- Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
- Weight369 g (13 oz)
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E.™ (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn