Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Powder Town Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements. A blend of Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester insulation (80 grams in body, 40 grams in sleeves) creates targeted warmth, and an articulated fit allows freedom of movement. A smooth taffeta liner provides comfort and snag-free layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility.
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), pass pocket on forearm, and one internal stash. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves.
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down.
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants.
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets.
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.