Our iconic Bivy Hooded Vest uses 100% recycled materials—inside and out. The hood and Western-style yoke are made of 100% recycled nylon Baggies™ fabric, the body is NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and it's insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with metal-tipped drawcord.
- Contrasting Western-yoke design detail at shoulders.
- Flat metal closures down the center front.
- Two exterior heritage-inspired handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure reverse-coil zipper closure.
- Straight hem and side seam; maintained original fit; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.