The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle.
- A hiking shoe that delivers streamlined support on the trail
- Leather and textile upper provides durability for rugged terrain
- O-Fit insole offers underfoot cushioning and support
- Lugged outsole delivers performance traction on varying surfaces
- Asymmetrical collar gives you an improved fit around the ankle
- Large mesh vents boost your breathability on the trail
- Form hugging heel cup helps eliminate slippage that causes blisters
- Sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.