The Allrounder is NSP’s ultimate SUP platform that does it all – the perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide. Plus, its unique look makes the Cocoflax Allrounder stand out anywhere, in aesthetically pleasing earth tones.
• Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
• Pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control.
• Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains a smooth flow from turn to turn.
• Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up. Two plugs on deck to attach a personal flotation device for the 10’0, 10’6 and 10’11.
• Nose insert for GoPro®.
Depending on the size you ride, the Allrounder comes with either an 8″ or 9″ CocoMat fin, and two MFC-designed side biters. The 5-fin cluster will allow you to come up wit different fin combinations as well, depending on the conditions you are going to ride in.
CocoFlax Allrounder Construction
Amazingly light, yet strong, high-end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”. What’s more, all NSP Cocoflax boards carry the highly desirable “Gold Level” Ecoboard label. Boards carrying this label are manufactured with more sustainable materials, sourced from responsible supply chains, and made by board builders with improved manufacturing processes.
In 2019, NSP introduces uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
– Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch – Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio. – Light to carry, easy to manoeuvre and even lighter to paddle. – Responsive flex and strength enable you to push your limits.
Upper Peninsula Delivery Only
We'll deliver kayaks, bikes, and hard sided stand up paddle boards over $400 for free within 50 miles of our Houghton or Marquette locations. We offer delivery throughout the Upper Peninsula beyond 50 miles for $200. All orders outside of the U.P. will be canceled and refunded as we aren't able to ship them. If you have any questions please give us a call. We'd be happy to work with customers who don't live locally.