If you're raising rippers, they're going to need a board that's built right for them. The NRS Amp SUP is perfect for youths looking to challenge themselves and have fun on the water, whether it's off the end of the dock, at the whitewater park, or on your next river trip.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Amp and toss it in your rig for endless on-the-water fun for the kids.
- With 167 liters of air volume, the 4-inch-thick Amp provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 120 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
Upper Peninsula Delivery Only
We'll deliver kayaks, bikes, and hard sided stand up paddle boards over $400 for free within 50 miles of our Houghton or Marquette locations. We offer delivery throughout the Upper Peninsula beyond 50 miles for $200. All orders outside of the U.P. will be canceled and refunded as we aren't able to ship them. If you have any questions please give us a call. We'd be happy to work with customers who don't live locally.
Delivery Excludes Inflatable Stand UP Paddle Boards