From urban estuaries to wilderness rivers, backyard ponds to alpine lakes, the Thrive series SUPs are your do-it-all, do-it-anywhere boards. With a beginner-friendly shape, the Thrive can easily handle touring, fitness paddling and light river running.
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls increase durability to handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability plus a pressure relief valve to prevent accidental over-inflation.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated into the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on the end to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, three Allwater fins, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
- Dimensions: 9.10: 9'10" L x 30" W x 5" T
10.3: 10'3" L x 32" W x 5" T
10.8: 10'8" L x 34" W x 6" T
11.0: 11' L x 36" W x 6" T
- Weight: 9.10: 23 lbs
10.3: 25 lbs
10.8: 29 lbs
11.0: 31 lbs