Built for going fast and going far, the NRS Escape Inflatable SUP Boards deliver the efficiency for after-work attainment paddles and the carrying capacity for overnight tours.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Escape SUPs feature our proprietary Axis Technology™ plus a 6" wide stiffening band to improve stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Six D-rings on the nose and four D-rings on the tail come rigged and ready with bungee cord out of the box.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a water bottle and leash.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
Upper Peninsula Delivery Only
We'll deliver kayaks, bikes, and hard sided stand up paddle boards over $400 for free within 50 miles of our Houghton or Marquette locations. We offer delivery throughout the Upper Peninsula beyond 50 miles for $200. All orders outside of the U.P. will be canceled and refunded as we aren't able to ship them. If you have any questions please give us a call. We'd be happy to work with customers who don't live locally.
Delivery Excludes Inflatable Stand UP Paddle Boards