When a hardshell is too much and a midlayer is not enough, the Kor Preshell™ Hoody is the layer you've been missing. It's both weightless and water-resistant⏤durable and pliable⏤roomy and stows in its own pocket. Call it an ultralight softshell or a super breathable wind shirt, but we just call it the do-it-all stretch layer for cool-weather trail runs, aerobic ski tours, big alpine rock routes, and...well, just about everything.
** This item runs small. Consider a larger size than you typically wear.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Running / Training, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air™ 20D Stretch Ripstop nylon increases breathability while remaining wind resistant
- Harness-compatible zippered hand pockets
- Zip closure at front
- Packs into right hand pocket
- Reflective logos
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 4.9 oz / 140 g