A long, puffy down coat for the days (and nights) when the chill requires a little something extra.
On especially frigid days, you’ll wear the Kenzie Jacket—a long, super-warm puffy, packed with 800-fill down—skiing at the resort. But mostly, you’ll wear this jacket everywhere else: booting up at the car, walking the dog, out to dinner. It’s a cozy down comforter you can wear. Underarm vents and a breathable membrane keep you from roasting. A hood and hand pockets add extra comfort. The Pertex Quantum fabric on the exterior is tightly woven to increase the efficiency of the down.
• Wind and water-resistant
• RDS Certified Down
• Wrap collar w/ magnetic closure
• High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• 2 insulated exterior pockets, 1 interior pocket w/ media port
• Removable powder skirt
• 6-inch pit zips
• Longer silhouette w/ snap panels
• Helmet-compatible hood
• Baffled stitch-through construction
• Two-way center front YKK zippers
• Average weight: 675 grams